Microdermabrasion is a general term for the application of tiny rough grains through vacuum to buff away the surface layer of skin. All of the action in microdermabrasion takes place at the upper layer of skin (stratum corneum). It exfoliates, polishes and increases lymphatic drainage in skin.
It can be used for:
- Improving age spots and black heads.
- Improving hyper pigmentation.
- Complexion enhancing and refreshed appearance.
- Lessen stretch marks.
- Reduce dilated pores.
- Treat acne and acne scars.
- Correct uneven skin tone.
Prior to MDB face is cleansed. The MDB hand piece is then systematically passed over face several times. Particular creams, serums or masks are put on face after procedure is completed.
- Microdermabrasion takes around 30-45 minutes and usually a few sessions are required.
- Temporary redness may occur after microdermabrasion.
- Safe, effective and painless procedure.
- It can be combined with post-microdermabrasion masks, peels, photo facials, to give a cumulative result.